Philips Respironics EverFlo 5L Oxygen Concentrator
TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
EverFlo Oxygen 5 litre Concentrator by Philips Respironics
EverFlo by Philips Respironics is a stationary oxygen concentrator that delivers all of the features homecare providers and patients could want from a device without the weight, bulk or frequent maintenance associated with other devices.
The 5-litre per minute EverFlo boasts a unique set of features designed to reduce the costs of oxygen therapy while remaining easy to use for patients:
● Weighing 31lbs, the EverFlo stationary oxygen concentrator is lightweight and easily transportable.
● EverFlo’s compact and ergonomic design occupies less space in the home, while looking less like a medical device.
● Extremely quiet – making the device less disruptive and more comfortable to use
● Uses less energy and produces less heat – making it both patient- and environmentally-friendly
● Designed with fewer parts, with no filters for the patient to change – resulting in less maintenance in the long run.
● A recessed flow meter and metal cannula connection make EverFlo one of the most durable concentrators on the market.
● EverFlo’s Humidifier Bottle Platform is compatible with all oxygen bottle styles
Practical in use
The EverFlo has a streamlined and integrated handle, which makes it easy to transport or store. You could also easily transport the Everflo by using the handy wheels which are attached to the bottom of the EverFlo. Transport it to the place where it is needed and plug it into the socket!
The concentrator can be switched on and off with the switch on the interface panel. Here you can also set the amount of oxygen you need. After you have done this, the Everflo is ready to be used.
Are you using the humidifier? The EverFlo has an easy-to-mount humidifier bottle connection, which is compatible with all bottle styles.
Solid and reliable
During the designing process of the EverFlo, reliability was paramount. EverFlo is designed with fewer parts resulting in lower overall maintenance costs. EverFlo can save you time and money over the course of ownership because of its design and quality.
IMPORTANT - Due to the nature of the product and the current pandemic, please note this item is exempt from our normal terms and conditions and is NOT returnable nor refundable once shipped.
EverFlo oxygen concentrator
Humidifier connector tube
Input Voltage: 220 VAC +/- 10%
Input Frequency: 50hz
Average Power Consumption: <300 Watts
Oxygen Concentration (at 5 lpm): 93% (+/- 3%)
Litre Flow: 0.5 to 5 litres per minute
Weight: 31lbs (14kg)
Sound Level: 43 dbA typical
Dimensions: 23” (584mm) height X 15” (381mm) w X 9.5” (241mm) depth
Required Maintenance: Compressor intake filter change every 2 years
Oxygen Percentage Indicator Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen 82%; Very Low Oxygen 70%
Operating Temperature: 55F – 90F (12 – 32C)
Storage/Transport Humidity: -30°F to 160°F (-34°C to 71°C) up to 95% relative humidity
Operating Humidity: Up to 95% relative humidity
Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
Operating Altitude: 0 to 7,500′ (0 to 2,286 m)
International Warranty valid for 3 Years
For International Clients: Philips Support Centres are available in India