NIDEK Nuvo 10 Medical High Flow Oxygen Concentrator
The Nuvo 10 oxygen concentrator can provide medical grade continuous flow oxygen from 2 to 10 Litres Per Minute using standard PSA technology.
The device is supported on 4 castor wheels making the device easy to move from one room to the next.
It's incredibly easy to use with a simple on/off switch and a rotary dial to set the desired flow rate with visible flow indicator.
The Nuvo can also be fitted with a humidifier bottle included if required.
Nidek Nuvo 10 Oxygen Concentrator provides oxygen 10 litres per minute to the patient requiring long term oxygen therapy. It is simple and easy to use and comes with patented RPSA technology. The rear panel allows easy access to filter, gauge and hours clock battery while its sleek design provides easy handling. This portable unit can be wheeled from room to room and can be fitted with a Y outlet to split the flow so it can be used simultaneously by 2 patients.
- Nidek Nuvo 10 Oxygen Concentrator provides oxygen up to 10 LPM (Litres Per Minute) to patients that require Long Term Oxygen Therapy (LTOT)
- Device is manufactured to provide a combination of reliable proven technology and ease of use
- Quiet operation with less than 48 dba
- Sleek design for easy handling
- Simple and easy to use
- Quick snap rear panel allows easy access to filter, gauge and usage hour meter battery
- Built on the reliable Nuvo platform
- Superior Grade of Molecular Sieve
- Easy Access to filter and hour meter
- Spring mounted high efficiency compressor
- Used widely in NHS Hospitals
Nuvo 10 LPM Oxygen Concentrator Unit
High Flow Humidifier Bottle
Patient Nasal Cannula
3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
This is usually a stock item - Please allow 1 to 3 working days delivery in most cases, items in stock that are ordered before 12 noon are delivered on a next working day service. Please be advised that due to the nature of this item, this product line is excluded from our usual returns policy and is Non-Returnable and Non-Refundable.
2 - 10 Litres Per Minute Continuous Flow
71cm (H) x 39cm (W) x 40cm (D)