Mini-Wright Standard Peak Flow Meter
The market-leading peak flow meter was pioneered by Clement Clarke International in the early 1970’s; the Mini-Wright peak flow meter is the ‘Gold Standard’ in asthma management.
The Mini-Wright Standard is lightweight and portable peak flow meter. Peak flow measurements can be taken with ease and whilst on the go. Measuring PEF between 60-800 L/min, the Standard Mini-Wright is available in two scales.
- Lightweight and portable
- Available in ATS and EU scales
- Individually calibrated for absolute accuracy
- Easy to read scale when performing the peak flow test
- Robust and proven design
- Simple to clean
- Wide range of consumable available to minimise cross infection
- Supplied complete with instructions for use, patient self-monitoring chart and sterilisable mouthpiece.